Barbara joined Landmark in 1994. In addition to co-managing the firm, she is involved in the firm’s audit, accounting, consulting and tax groups. Much of Barbara’s work is industry specific, with emphasis in the oil and gas, construction contracting, nonprofit and government industries. She also has a strong focus in retirement and pension plan auditing.
Barbara grew up in Oklahoma and currently resides in Cameron, Oklahoma with her husband, John, and two daughters, Keely and Abbi.
- Although I hate cold weather, I love to snow ski, especially in Winter Park, Colorado.
- I live on a ranch and have a pet goat named Bob.
- I’ve been married to my best friend for nearly 30 years.
- I’m an avid reader and grammar geek.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Western Arkansas Chapter (ASCPA)
- Oklahoma State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, (1993)
- Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity