Who We Are
We are Landmark, one of the state’s largest locally-owned CPA firms. If you are looking for more than just another job, consider us. Our associates are family, and they’re our greatest competitive advantage. Our long-standing reputation for excellence is because of the talent, integrity and professionalism of our associates. Not only do we search for people with technical expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are real, friendly, approachable and who possess great communication and people skills. Does that sound like you?
What We Need
As an audit supervisor, you’ll work with a skilled team of professionals as we provide valued, quality services to our clients, exceeding their expectations. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients while assisting in the completion of audit, review and compilation engagements.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships with clients.
- Consulting with clients to review documents or other assistance as needed.
- Planning, supervising and completing routine engagements and reviewing workpapers completed by staff working under your direction.
- Planning, coordinating and leading staff within the A&A department.
- Preparing financial statements and management letters in accordance with professional and firm standards.
What We’d Love
- Are you a CPA with 3-5+ years experience in public accounting?
- Do you demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team?
- Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills?
- Are you professional, upbeat, enthusiastic, dependable and honest?
- Are you looking for a place to advance your career?