Deana joined Landmark in 1996. As a member, she is actively involved in the firm’s accounting and auditing division. Deana focuses her attention on keeping up to date on the latest auditing rules and regulations and best practices for efficient accounting processes. Her client base spans numerous industries including financial institutions, contractors and nonprofit organizations.
Deana is actively involved in the local community and her church. She serves on the Arkansas Tech University Foundation Board and College of Business Advisory Board, was a member of the Leadership Fort Smith Class of 2007 and brings her knowledge and expertise to the Arkansas State Board of Public Accountancy.
Deana resides in Fort Smith with her husband, Lance, and two children. While away from the office, she enjoys activities with her family and church.
- I attend almost every home Razorback game.
- I love to fish and have a cabin on the Little Red River.
- I like to play basketball with my son.
- I completed the Bataan Death March, a 26.2 mile memorial march through the desert of New Mexico honoring the service members who defended the Philippine Islands during World War II.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Arkansas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- Arkansas Tech University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting (1996)
- Honors Graduate, Summa Cum Laude