Who We AreWe are Landmark, one of the state’s largest locally-owned CPA firms. If you are looking for more than just another job, consider us. Our associates are family, and they’re our greatest competitive advantage. Our long-standing reputation for excellence is because of the talent, integrity and professionalism of our associates. Not only do we search for people with technical expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are real, friendly, approachable and who possess great communication and people skills. Does that sound like you?
What We NeedAs an audit manager, you’ll work with a skilled team of professionals as we provide valued, quality services to our clients, exceeding their expectations. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients as well as planning, coordinating and leading staff members. You’ll also supervise and train staff on firm processes and procedures.
What You'll Do
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with assigned clients
- Participate in training our staff and seniors
- Managing all aspects of audits, compilation, review and consulting engagements
- Supervising senior and staff accountants
- Collaborating with the management team on implementation of new standards
What We'd Love
- Are you a CPA with 5+ years experience in public accounting?
- Do you demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team?
- Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills?
- Are you professional, upbeat, enthusiastic, dependable and honest?
- Are you looking for a place to advance your career?