Who We AreWe are Landmark, one of the state’s largest locally-owned CPA firms. If you are looking for more than just another job, consider us. Our associates are family, and they’re our greatest competitive advantage. Our long-standing reputation for excellence is because of the talent, integrity and professionalism of our associates. Not only do we search for people with technical expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are real, friendly, approachable and who possess great communication and people skills. Does that sound like you?
What We NeedAs a senior auditor, you’ll work with a skilled team of professionals as we provide valued, quality services to our clients, exceeding their expectations. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients while assisting in the completion of audit, review and compilation engagements.
What You'll Do
You’ll be responsible for:
- Planning and management of audit, compilation, review and consulting engagements to ensure execution of engagements in compliance with professional standards
- Understanding client processes and procedures sufficient to perform risk assessments and design tests to address risks
- Supervision and review of staff accountants
- Researching and documenting technical issues and their resolution
- Preparing audit reports
- Working with clients to prepare draft financial statements and note disclosures
- Participating in the development of content in-house continuing education classes
- Attending external continuing education classes
- Maintaining and in-depth working knowledge of professional standards and updates
What We'd Love
- Do you have 3+ years experience in public accounting?
- Do you demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team?
- Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills?
- Are you professional, upbeat, enthusiastic, dependable and honest?
- Are you looking for a place to advance your career?