Who We AreWe are Landmark, one of the state’s largest locally-owned CPA firms. If you are looking for more than just another job, consider us. Our associates are family, and they’re our greatest competitive advantage. Our long-standing reputation for excellence is because of the talent, integrity and professionalism of our associates. Not only do we search for people with technical expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are real, friendly, approachable and who possess great communication and people skills. Does that sound like you?
What We NeedAs a staff auditor, you’ll work with a skilled team of professionals as we provide valued, quality services to our clients, exceeding their expectations. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients while assisting in the completion of audit, review and compilation engagements.
What You'll Do
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting engagement team efforts through completion of audit procedures to test account balances and internal controls
- Documenting procedures performed and conclusions reached
- Communicating with client personnel to understand client policies and procedures or resolve issues and questions that arise during the audit
- Managing assignments within assigned budgets
- Assisting the engagement senior and manager in preparing audit reports
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of professional standards and related updates
- Participating in continuing education courses
What We'd Love
- Do you demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team?
- Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills?
- Are you professional, upbeat, enthusiastic, dependable and honest?
- Are you looking for a place to advance your career?