Who We AreWe are Landmark, one of the state’s largest locally-owned CPA firms. If you are looking for more than just another job, consider us. Our associates are family, and they’re our greatest competitive advantage. Our long-standing reputation for excellence is because of the talent, integrity and professionalism of our associates. Not only do we search for people with technical expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are real, friendly, approachable and who possess great communication and people skills. Does that sound like you?
What We NeedAs a tax manager, you’ll work with a skilled team of tax professionals as we provide valued, quality services to our clients, exceeding their expectations. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients as well as assisting with preparation, review, planning and research. You’ll also supervise and train staff on firm processes and procedures.
What You'll Do
As a tax manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with a team to deliver exceptional client service
- Managing the client workload and relationship
- Preparing and reviewing federal and state income taxes for individuals and various business types
- Assisting clients and members by recognizing potential tax saving strategies
- Researching and responding to various IRS/State notices
- Planning, coordinating and leading staff within the tax department
What We'd Love
- Are you a CPA with 5+ years experience in public accounting?
- Do you demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team?
- Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills?
- Are you professional, upbeat, enthusiastic, dependable and honest?
- Are you looking for a place to advance your career?