About Barbara Hambrick
Barbara joined our team in 1994. She is involved in the firm’s audit, accounting, consulting and tax groups. Much of Barbara’s work is industry-specific, with emphasis in the oil and gas, construction, nonprofit and government industries. She also has a strong focus in retirement and pension plan auditing.
Barbara grew up in Oklahoma and currently resides in Cameron, Oklahoma with her husband, John. She has two daughters, Keely and Abbi.
- Although I hate cold weather, I love to snow ski, especially in Winter Park, Colorado.
- I live on a ranch and have a goat named Bob.
- I’ve been married to my best friend for over 30 years.
- I’m an avid reader and grammar geek.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Western Arkansas Chapter member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Oklahoma State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting (1993)
- Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity
- United Way of Fort Smith
- Past Treasurer
- Past Board Member
- Community Impact Panel Member
- Community Services Clearinghouse
- Board of Trustees Member