About Chris Cluck
Chris began his career as a staff accountant with our firm in 2006. He maintains a strong focus in serving clients with a variety of services including tax, audit and consulting. Chris works with clients in many different industries including construction, nonprofit, governmental and manufacturing.
Chris resides in Greenwood, Arkansas with his wife, Amy, and their three girls, Denae, Emma and Audra.
- My favorite movies are anything John Wayne or James Bond.
- I enjoy classic cars and own a red and white 1966 Cutlass Convertible.
- Before becoming a CPA, I was a brick layer and a dump truck driver.
- My favorite food is cheesecake.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- University of Arkansas – Fort Smith – Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Business Administration (2005)
- Leadership Fort Smith Class of 2015-2016
- University Rotary Club Current Treasurer
- 2018 Rotarian of the Year
- United Way of Fort Smith Allocation Panel Committee
- UAFS Alumni Advisory Council