About David Damron
David joined our team in 1984. In his role as member, David specializes in tax services. He focuses his expertise on tax planning, compliance and preparation for businesses as well as trust and estate taxation. David works with clients in many different industries including nonprofit and religious institutions. Additionally, he provides valuable management consulting to small business owners.
David currently resides in Fort Smith. He and his wife, Karen, have three children. While away from the office, David spends as much time as possible outdoors enjoying the northern Arkansas landscape and activities.
- My bucket list includes visiting all 50 states. I only have seven left to go.
- One of my hobbies is carpentry. I’ve built a desk.
- I’d love to participate in a half marathon.
- I love to travel. One of my most interesting trips was to the Boundary Waters in Grand Marais, Minnesota, but the farthest I’ve traveled is Israel.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- University of Arkansas – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1980)