About Don Fitzpatrick
Don joined our team in 1997. In his role as a member, he is involved in the firm’s tax, bookkeeping and consulting services. Don focuses his expertise on strategic planning services by assisting start-up companies in preparing and implementing organizational objectives for maximum business results. He works to position his clients for long-term success by advising on tax strategy development and overall business structuring.
When Don is not engaged in a Clancy novel, he enjoys traveling and discovering new and exciting places. He strives to spend as much time as possible in the beautiful Arkansas outdoors. He loves to camp and fish in the many Arkansas lakes nearby. Don’s true passion is to call the Hogs, and he is a long-time, loyal Arkansas Razorback fan.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- Arkansas Insurance License
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- United States Army – Specialist Fourth Class
- Arkansas State University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting (1996)
- Honors Graduate, Summa Cum Laude