About Gary Frisch
Gary enjoys constructing tax plans and preparing tax returns that minimize the tax burden for individuals, families, trusts and business entities. He also advises individuals and business owners with strategies to improve cash flow, increase enterprise value and with personal and business bookkeeping matters. He has also completed the FINRA Series 7 and 66 exams and also holds an insurance license. He works closely with our wealth management team to ensure the needs of every client are met.
Gary is originally from Indianapolis, Indiana. He is a Certified Public Accountant with both an MBA from Arizona State University and a BS in Finance from the University of Arizona. While attending U of A, he met David and eventually David's sister, whom he married. Before joining the firm in 2001, Gary spent four years as a financial analyst in the airline industry.
- I have two exotic birds: an African Grey named Jonah and a Red Fronted Macaw named Cruz.
- I'm an avid Arizona Cardinals football fan.
- I am working on mastering the perfect angle in the strike zone with my bowling league.
- My family and I have hosted foreign exchange students from the Netherlands and Norway.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arizona
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Technology Executive Committee Chairman
- Board of Directors
- Finance Committee Member
- Audit Committee Member
- 403(b) Committee Member
- Arizona State University – Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Arizona State University – MBA