About John Evans
John Evans joined our team in 1985. In his role as a member, he provides his clients with a variety of services including audit and tax. John is an expert in nonprofit organizations, governmental entities, closely-held businesses and real estate partnerships, including low-income housing tax credits.
John grew up in Gravette, Arkansas, and currently resides in Rogers with his wife. Together they have two children, Andrew and Daniel. While not in the office, John enjoys spending time with his family, fly fishing and playing tennis. John is also an avid University of Arkansas Razorbacks sports fan.
- If I weren’t an accountant, I’d be a fly-fishing guide.
- My favorite place to visit is Yellowstone National Park.
- My favorite TV show is “Alone” on the History Channel.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Rogers Rotary Member
- University of Arkansas – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1983)