Robbie joined Landmark in 1984. Although her experience extends across every major service area, she focuses on the accounting, auditing and tax areas of the practice by assisting clients with planning and implementing the proper procedures and controls in order to maximize tax savings and financial success. Throughout her career, she has worked with clients within many different industries, including construction companies, nonprofit organizations, government entities and financial institutions.
Robbie currently resides in Greenwood, Arkansas with her husband, Allen. Together they have two children, Ashley and Eric, and two children-in-law, Jordan and Caroline. In her spare time, Robbie enjoys spending time with her family, cycling, reading, and relaxing at the pool.
- I am an avid cyclist, having cycled over 1,800 miles in 16 states while on sabbatical
- I’ve been described as the “Punctuation Queen”
- Both of my children are dentists
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Grace Community Church
- Landmark Financial, LLC
- Management Commitee
- University of Central Arkansas – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (1984)