Who We Are
If you are looking for more than just another job, consider us. Our associates are family, and they’re our greatest competitive advantage. Our long-standing reputation for excellence is because of the talent, integrity and professionalism of our associates. Not only do we search for people with technical expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are real, friendly, approachable and who possess great communication and people skills. Does that sound like you?
What We Need
As an intern, you’ll work with a skilled team of professionals as we provide valued, quality services to our clients, exceeding their expectations.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for assisting with accounting, auditing and tax preparation duties.
What We’d Love
- Junior or senior level accounting major
- Availability for 20-30 hours per week from February through April 15
- Completion of Tax 1 by December 2021
- Strong oral and written communication skills?
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team?
- Excellent organizational and time management skills?
- Individuals who are professional, upbeat, enthusiastic, dependable and honest