Assurance refers to the degree of confidence lenders and investors have that your company’s financial statements are reliable and conform with a reporting framework such as the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). What assurance level should you request from your CPA? It depends on operational complexity, in-house expertise and stakeholders’ needs. See the chart below to compare.
- Tax Breaks for Business Owners: Hire Your Child This Summer
- TCJA Changes to Business Auto Depreciation and Deductions
- Consider a Roth 401(k) Plan — And Make Sure Employees Use It
- Landmark Senior Accountant Named to Fast 15 List
- The Nuts and Bolts of the New Revenue Recognition Standards: An Overview for Contractors