Assurance refers to the degree of confidence lenders and investors have that your company’s financial statements are reliable and conform with a reporting framework such as the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). What assurance level should you request from your CPA? It depends on operational complexity, in-house expertise and stakeholders’ needs. See the chart below to compare.
- Many Tax-Related Limits Affecting Businesses Increase for 2019
- When Can You Deduct Uncollected Debt?
- Could Your Business Benefit from the Tax Credit for Family and Medical Leave?
- What You Need to Know About Depreciation-Related Breaks on Business Real Estate
- Simplified Employee Pension: Still Time for 2018