Who We AreWe are Landmark, one of the state’s largest locally-owned CPA firms. If you are looking for more than just another job, consider us. Our associates are family, and they’re our greatest competitive advantage. Our long-standing reputation for excellence is because of the talent, integrity and professionalism of our associates. Not only do we search for people with technical expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are real, friendly, approachable and who possess great communication and people skills. Does that sound like you?
What We NeedAs a tax staff member, you’ll work with a skilled team of professionals as we provide valued, quality services to our clients, exceeding their expectations. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients and members as well as performing tax preparation duties.
What You'll DoYou’ll be responsible for:
• Becoming familiar with the firm’s policies and procedures
• Progressing professionally by working toward passing the CPA exam as soon as possible
• Understanding professional standards, tax laws and compliance regulations
• Preparing business and individual income tax returns
• Completing various tasks associated with income tax planning, researching technical tax issues and assisting with other business consulting projects
• Helping draft IRS responses and addressing other tax authority inquiries
• Working with clients to ensure they have accurate financial information throughout the year to ensure they can make good business decisions
• Keeping up-to-date with tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping up with professional networks and reading professional publications
What We'd Love• Do you demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills?
• Do you have the ability to work independently as well as in a team?
• Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills?
• Are you professional, upbeat, enthusiastic, dependable and honest?
• Are you looking for a place to advance your career?