About Greg Walker
Greg Walker started his career at Landmark in 2008 as an audit intern and advanced his career to his most recent role as senior audit manager and now member. He is based in Landmark’s Little Rock office. Greg is an expert in government savings programs including 529, ABLE and SFRP programs. He also works with nonprofit organizations and government entities.
Greg’s favorite part of his job is building client relationships, especially the satisfaction that comes with helping clients when they need assistance.
Greg has been married to Jessica for 11 years, and they have two children, Keegan and Harper. Greg is a runner, and his bucket list includes qualifying for the Boston Marathon. He also enjoys traveling and anything related to sports.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Arkansas Running Klub
- UCA – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- UCA – Master of Accountancy