About Josh Masters
Josh Masters joined our team in 1999 and currently serves as co-managing member. Josh is involved in providing accounting, audit, tax and business advisory services to a wide variety of individuals and organizations, including construction contractors, equipment dealers, leasing companies, wholesalers and manufacturers, nonprofit organizations, and retailers.
Throughout his career, Josh has maintained a steady focus on helping his clients succeed, often in the toughest and most crucial situations. He credits his success to his commitment to his clients, quality of work and strong work ethic.
Josh currently resides in Dover, Arkansas with his wife, Kara, and their two children.
- I grew up on a family farm raising animals, working hayfields and having a large garden.
- I live on 55 acres and enjoy spending time on my tractor, riding trails and working outside.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 66
- Arkansas Life and Health Insurance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Western Arkansas Chapter of ARCPA
- Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Arkansas Tech University - Bachelor of Science, Accounting (2000)
- TGP Partner Institute (2013)
- Russellville Regional Leadership Academy (2015)
- Arkansas Tech University College of Business Advisory Council
- Arkansas Tech University Foundation Board Member