About Josh Masters
Josh Masters joined our team in 1999 and currently serves as co-managing member. Josh is involved in providing accounting, audit, tax and business advisory services to a wide variety of individuals and organizations, including construction contractors, equipment dealers, leasing companies, wholesalers and manufacturers, nonprofit organizations, and retailers.
Throughout his career, Josh has maintained a steady focus on helping his clients succeed, often in the toughest and most crucial situations. He credits his success to his commitment to his clients, quality of work and strong work ethic.
Josh currently resides in Dover, Arkansas with his wife, Kara, and their two children.
- I’m not on Facebook
- My favorite addiction is coffee (and I’m known to spill it often)
- I love George Strait
- I live on 55 acres that includes a pig farm
- I’m a gun fan, but I don’t hunt
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Western Arkansas Chapter of ARCPA
- Arkansas Tech University College of Business Advisory Council
- Arkansas Tech University Foundation Board Member
- Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce Prior Leadership Russellville Delegate, Prior Chamber Red Coat
- Dover Public Education Foundation, Inc. Board Treasurer