Education & Certifications
- Oklahoma State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting (1993)
- Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Western Arkansas Chapter member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
Community Involvement & Awards
- United Way of Fort Smith — Past Treasurer and Past Board Member
- Community Impact Panel Member
- Abilities Unlimited Board Member
- AY Power Player - 2018
The Fun Stuff
- Although she hates cold weather, you’ll often find her snow skiing in Colorado.
- She lives on a ranch and has a goat named Bob.
- She’s been married to her best friend for more than 30 years.
- She’s an avid reader and grammar geek.
Find your CPA fit: