Education & Certifications
- University of Arkansas – Master of Business Administration (1997)
- Arkansas Technical University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting (1988)
- University of the Ozarks
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA) — Member, Accounting and Auditing Committee; Member, Peer Review Committee
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OKCPA)
- Association of Governmental Accountants (AGA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
The Fun Stuff
- Caffeine, please: she drinks a pot of coffee a day.
- She loves cruises; her favorite was to Alaska.
- She grew up in Cocoa Beach, FL, where her dad worked for NASA on the Apollo series.
- She breeds and shows prize-winning poodles, having won the breed at Westminster and the #1 poodle in the nation.
Find your CPA fit: