About Michael Pierce
Michael Pierce began his career at Landmark in 2006 as an intern in the audit department and worked his way up to Member in 2020. Michael is based in the firm’s Little Rock office, where he has provided assurance and consulting services for manufacturing, distribution, HUD, nonprofit, governmental and other commercial entities. He is highly valued by his coworkers for his technical research abilities and hard work ethic.
Michael’s favorite part of his job is developing meaningful professional relationships with his clients and enhancing the value delivered to them. He loves that Landmark is a family-friendly firm made up of quality people providing quality services.
Michael and his wife, Brandi, have been married for five years. They have one daughter, Estelle Fletcher. You can find him hunting and fishing in his limited spare time.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- ARCPA Emerging CPA Committee
- Chairman - 2019
- Vice-Chair - 2017, 2018
- Member - 2014-2022
- ARCPA Political Action Committee
- Member - 2020-2022
- ARCPA Strategic Planning Committee
- Member - 2017, 2018
- UCA – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- UCA – Master of Accountancy
Awards and Honors
- 2019 Outstanding Emerging CPA Award