About Mike Moser
Mike Moser joined our team in 1991. He is a member, specializing in business valuation practice. Mike’s main focus is providing clients with comprehensive business valuation services such as: mergers, sales, acquisitions, buy/sell agreements, estate planning, transfer/gifting of company shares and litigation support.
Mike grew up in Arkansas and currently resides in Fort Smith with his wife Cathy. The couple has four children. When away from the office, Mike enjoys his favorite hobby and pastime – sports of all kinds.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Certified Public Accountant Accredited in Business Valuation (CPA/ABV)
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- University of Arkansas Alumni Association
- University of Arkansas – Bachelor of Business Administration (1982)