About Randy Milligan
Randy Milligan is a co-managing member of our firm. Randy’s current client base represents various industries, including nonprofit and governmental entities, manufacturing entities, and employee benefit plans as well as 529 savings plans. Randy routinely works with our clients to assist them in evaluating operating performance and to help management and boards of directors improve the effectiveness of their oversight. Because of his “common sense” approach to evaluating issues and problem-solving, our clients view him as a valuable business partner.
- I raise wildlife on my days off.
- Elk hunting in New Mexico is one of my favorite things to do.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- CPE Instructor
- AICPA Ethics Executive Committee
- AICPA Ethics Enforcement Subcommittee
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Association of Government Accountants
- Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation
- Board of Trustees
- Arkansas Committed to Education Foundation
- Board member
- Conway Chamber of Commerce
- Board member
- University of Central Arkansas – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (1988)
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XVI (2001)
- Faulkner County Leadership Institute (1998)