Education & Certifications
- Arkansas Tech University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting (1996)
- Honors Graduate, Summa Cum Laude
- Leadership Fort Smith Class of 2007
- Certified Public Accountant – Arkansas, Oklahoma
- Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA)
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- National Association of State Boards of Public Accountancy
Awards & Honors
- 2012 NWA Business Journal 40 under 40
- Arkansas Tech University Foundation Board
- City of Fort Smith Audit and Advisory Committee
- Arkansas Society of CPAs' Board of Directors - Vice Chair
- Fort Smith Symphony Board
- Bonneville House Board
- Previous appointed member of the Arkansas State Board of Public Accountancy
The Fun Stuff
- If you’re at a Razorbacks game, look for Deana. She attends almost every home game.
- She enjoys playing basketball with her son.
- She has completed the Bataan Death March, a 26.2 mile memorial march through the desert of New Mexico honoring the service members who defended the Philippine Islands during World War II.
Find your CPA fit: