Education & Certifications
- Arkansas State University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Cum Laude (1999)
- Leadership Fort Smith Class of 2014
- Certified Public Accountant – Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA) — Western Arkansas Chapter President Board Member (2014-2017)
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
Awards & Honors
- 2020 Northwest Arkansas Business Journal cover story on Landmark's CARES Act task force
- 2015 NWA Business Journal 40 under 40
- 2012 Outstanding Emerging CPA Award
- Bell Park Foundation, Inc. as Board Member
- United Way of Fort Smith —Power of the Purse Committee, Allocation Panel Committee, Board Member
The Fun Stuff
- Katie’s favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- She loves to watch football and crochet.
- And don’t forget baseball: she’s a HUGE St. Louis Cardinals fan.
Find your CPA fit: