Education & Certifications
- University of Central Arkansas – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (1988)
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XVI (2001)
- Faulkner County Leadership Institute (1998)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) — Ethics Executive Committee, Ethics Enforcement Committee, Not-for-Profit Section
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA) — CPE Instructor
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Association of Government Accountants
- Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation — Board of Trustees
- Arkansas Committed to Education Foundation — Board member
- Conway Chamber of Commerce — Board member
The Fun Stuff
- Randy raises wildlife on his days off.
- Elk hunting in New Mexico is one of his favorite things to do.
Find your CPA fit: