Education & Certifications
- University of Central Arkansas – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (1988)
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XVI (2001)
- Faulkner County Leadership Institute (1998)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Arkansas, Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) — Ethics Executive Committee, Ethics Enforcement Committee, Not-for-Profit Section
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (ARCPA) — CPE Instructor
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Association of Government Accountants
- Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation — Board of Trustees
- Arkansas Committed to Education Foundation — Board member
- Conway Chamber of Commerce — Board member
The Fun Stuff
- Randy raises wildlife on his days off.
- Elk hunting in New Mexico is one of his favorite things to do.
Find your CPA fit:
Randy’s Featured Insights
Which Assets Cannot be Depreciated?
What is asset depreciation? Major business purchases, like machinery, are considered large assets. Depreciation is both an accounting and tax calculation method. From an accounting perspective, rather than deducting the entire cost of the purchase of a major asset in one year, you allocate the purchase price over the span of the asset’s lifetime. From